We WIEF, would like to hereby state that with the blessings of our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji, we started WEM (Women Empowerment Mission) 2019-2023. Through WEM, we will cover 260 districts & 50,000 villages across the nation, thus impacting 1.05 million women. This nationwide program seeks to enhance Skillsets, Health, Education, Financial Understanding, and Legal Rights Awareness amongst women, to celebrate womanhood and bring the stories of women which can inspire the world, WIEF in partnership with SHEREAL is launching a Priceless Surprises campaign, #SHEFOUGHTBACK.
The campaign would focus on covering stories of women warriors who have fought their own battles and have set a benchmark in the society, breaking all the glass ceilings. The campaign would telecast a small video, interviews, podcasts, and featured stories from the victorious women.
The objective of the campaign is to salute all the leading and fighter women and also inspiring other women to break the glass ceiling.
WIEF has been always involved in women empowerment activities and have been always recognized women across country to inspire each other. This campaign is part of WIEF program call Women Empowerment Mission (WEM). WEM has been blessed and supported by Our Honorable Prime Minister and other cabinet ministers and celebrities.
The foremost vision behind our upcoming campaign is to provide freehand to every women out there to courageously come up with their stories they’ve fought in their lives and made a prominent mark. Moreover, being the epitome of heroism changing millions of lives through her experiences and encouraging every women through other women’s story and life experiences. Also, showcasing every possible women out there who have had break the glass ceiling in their lives and made a significant change.
Our campaign holds a major mission by inspiring each and every women to showcase their powerful story and sets a benchmark for everyone. We Corley desire that we come up with 1 million strong ladies to join our initiative. This campaign ends with the Online Women Marathon from across the globe and afterwards doing physically (depending upon situation). We hope together we can applaud all the inspiring women who have fought their battle alone and won with pride.
OUR SECTORAL PARTNERS FOR COLLABORATION
HEALTH & HYGIENE
ENTERTAINMENT & FASHION
AGRI & RURAL
INVESTMENT & BANKING
BEAUTY & LIFESTYLE
DELIVERABLES FROM PARTNER
Sharing of all the promotional material of social media
One senior member will be in the judge panel.
Communication regarding the campaign in your network through Email.
Goodies, Gift Coupons, Gift Hampers & promoting the campaign on your social media (Gifts will be provided to top 100 winners- top 100 best stories).
Featuring top 5 women stories & promoting the campaign on your social media
DELIVERABLES FROM WIEF
- Feature on our website for the campaign period.
- Social media posts declaring association logo & brand name to be mentioned as partner on all the invitation mails to be sent to women influencers & leaders.
- Logos to be mentioned in all social media posts, videos & interviews that would be published.
- Logo on all promotional materials, creatives & special mention in press releases expected attraction of half a million eyeballs by the campaign & event outreach.
- We will put the logo on all our posts and videos
- Logos on all our promotional materials, creatives, and a special mention in Press Release
- Media shout out for #shefoughtback
- Mention on coffee table book for #shefoughtback support
- Logo will be part of our all mailer
- In the first week of March on the occasion of International
Women’s Day (8th March 2022)
- We will be ending this campaign with Online Women Marathon (creating history to get the maximum number of women across the globe at one time at one platform (online)
- We will be also doing event physically recognizing all the women winners of the campaign (this event will totally depend on the COVID situation otherwise oline event will happen)
To Be Partner
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no : +91 95829 51870